Technical Writing application to promote a display of predetermined predictions for example suspects documentation

Canadian Tire 1
Actions
gary skeete

03/11/2015

To: Gary Skeete

Canadian Tire 1
the application of creating an engine which can self assemble relies on holographic means of operative status to transfer engine components from one area to another then particle fusion with the application of 3-D printing built-in to create the object desired within the engine manifold fuselage vehicle body chassis and operative status

The location of Canadian Tire globally as a leader in the field of transportation with the implementation of the utilization of aircraft of trains or buses of submarines of boats of vehicles of all types motorized along types all-terrain off-road send dunes buggies robotic cars for the aspect of the utilization of technology such as robotics leveling tires swivelling sideways to park to avoid jackknifing to avoid objects and collisions to avoid curbside breach and to avoid accidents for the utilization of engine diagnostics the plan to display the fuselage engine components of chassis the whole vehicle on display to verify repairs and reports to utilize Engine compartmentalization verification of functional usage the application of mechanics engineers and technicians the report status be overall conclusion and time elapsed to fix problems

The implementation of Canadian Tire as a global leader with the adaptation of the infiltration to all types of different transportation globally be reports given by the grudges be suppliers of Space Naval aviation military police and emergency vehicle along with different makes of cars globally the adaptation of a multifaceted approach to transportation and a global leader in the field of advanced robotics advanced transportation methods such as the magnetic highway such as the air lanes at such as the transportation method which leads to floating cars leads to be easier transportation of the elderly children patients and injured people adaptation of goods being transported on an even playing field even keel and be not agitation of passengers by the smooth ride the magnetic field allows

the adaptation of the method of reporting such as the adaptation to financial reports to marketing reports to the profit and loss margin to the adaptation of quarterly annual and monthly projected earnings be adaptation of sales reports the cost of manufacture the cost of the prototypes be expected earnings the need of the consumer be safety measures in place be usability feasibility and ethics involved The contract signed for parts of building it's self assembling engine of utilizing various techniques to formulate a plan for particle assimilation and the simulation of an engine fixing cracks in the manifold and body fixing stress factors repairing bolts and nuts and screws and adhering to molded processes to create the quick scenario for full engine capability do to repair reconstruction and reconfiguration
So eventually the adaptation a virtual reality it to air purification systems where as the system amounts to procuring nanotechnology amounts of Nanomedicine and pharmacology and produces a holistic affect in the passenger section of the vehicle by transferring the air purification holographic's to the individuals independently in a virtual reality encasement

The engine utilizing wormholes involved in operations involved in the transfer of not only fuel but the transfer of fluids for the application of engine power as well as the purification methods mentioned above
Canadian Tire 2
In vehicles planes boats for all methods of transportation.
The allocation of utilizing a holographic bubble to permit usage for languages for displays for advertising of Canadian Tire and affiliates for the usage of particle assimilation that is an automatic spontaneous response to a collision with the bubble to turn it into if you needed a shock absorbency bag that is expandable with composites to encase passengers for ride experience watch movies do homework chat video conference look up sales restaurants movies distance to and from gas reminders time to location regular schedules school time work and errands display permeable membrane for breathing and teleportation of oxygen and trace amounts of Nanomedicine if needed at a time

Canadian Tire
Actions
gary skeete

4:09 PM

To: Gary Skeete

Canadian Tire
the collaboration of utilizing methods of a system members of staff clients do to projects innovations suggestions ideas and consistencies alongside the technology department

Collaboration such as the building of engine diagnostics the collaboration of creative methods of observing in car in vehicle computerization an engine be x-rayed development of in the characteristics of the vehicle to be collaborated with software that shows the inner workings missing or invalid components and assembly requirements

Collaboration in the area of building a vehicle or set of vehicles that coincide with air purification systems for asthmatics for people with allergies for systems where air purification is necessary due to outside influences such as cigarette smoke pollution or other causes that would produce an allergic reaction

Collaboration for A track system oriented for floating or airborne vehicles with adaptations to the axles to produce a viable floating car with magnetic tracks and inverted wheels toys full size models etcetera

Collaboration in the area of providing a vehicle or set of vehicles that have engine components that rely on the aspect of purifying the air around it a green engine that is pollution proof sucks in pollution and creates energy from that pollution

Collaboration on building Models on how do you systems will be integrated a highway model for the integration of floating vehicles a model for how the x-ray and software will work for engine diagnostics and a dashboard model make up of how the mechanic will improve his services through this concept

Sent from my iPad
•	© 2015 Microsoft
•	Terms
•	Privacy & cookies
•	Developers
•	English (United States)

(No Subject)
Actions
gary skeete

21/02/2015

To: gary skeete

Sent from my iPad

> On Feb 21, 2015, at 10:03 AM, "gary skeete" <garyskeete@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Feb 21, 2015, at 10:00 AM, "gary skeete" <garyskeete@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> My ambition is to promote ashworth medicine Berkley legal as my businesses to conduct research in relationship to the concepts and ideas the proposals businesswise that I have online and the application to medical science medical research scientific discovery in the aspect of conceptual medicine details about my adherence to work skills techniques of learning research and computer literacy the aspect of promoting gary skeete educreations app or online perhaps the research in my blogs can help
>>
>> on twitter @garyskeete-Ashworthmedicine
>>
>> 10 sites on Wordpress see Berkley Legal page
>>
>> Berkley Legal page Facebook
>>
>> Garyskeete at academia.edu
>>
>> gary skeete SAS
>> at garyskeete.wordpress.com
>>
>> at ashworthmedicine.blogspot.com
>>
>> at Ashworth College community
>>
>> at elance.com
>> 3 sites Google garyskeete
>>
>> at facebook at gary skeete
>>
>> Gary Skeete at "Scribd"
>>
>> ashworthmedicine at labroots
>>
>> ashworthmedicine simplesite
>>
>> ashworthmedicine webpage facebook
>> garyskeete.webs.com
>> gary skeete youtube
>> gary skeete linkedin
>> any consideration would be greatly appreciated thank you, Gary Skeete
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
gary skeete

21/02/2015

Sent from my iPad

gary skeete

21/02/2015

My ambition is to promote ashworth medicine Berkley legal as my businesses to conduct research in relationship to the concepts and ideas the proposals businesswise that I have online and the applicati

•	© 2015 Microsoft
•	Terms
•	Privacy & cookies
•	Developers