Re: New writer

On Sun, Oct 18, 2015, at 11:12 AM, ncfiedler@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I would be grateful for a hint about what to do next.

I'm no expert, but this page has a few links to various documentation
you could dive into improving:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_contributor_expectations

Also, to other people on this list:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_Docs_Project funnels
people here, where they see messages like the one I'm replying to
with no reply. I think that discourages new contributors, and
it's certainly not encouraging the person who posted it to the
list. Does fedora want docs contributors? Either reply to
new contributors or don't send them here.