Re: Interesting blog post

Well (sry for the top post lol) I understand a lot of FOSS developers are volunteers and understand the frustration of so many who are newcomers, including myself.  I try to post smart questions but a lot of times it's spew because I think I have dyslexia.

Thanks for the response,

Lance (stuNNed on FreeNode)