Is Virtualization Getting Started Guide ready for F23?

Hi folks -

I know there was some editing going on recently, but now is the time to determine if we can branch and get this ready for the f23 release.

Those in edit mode, can you reply with your status and if your edits are ready for the branch/F23 effort?

Also, I'm not attempting to step on toes of someone else was planning on the branch/F23 work... I've been out of the loop for close to a month on this one.

This just came up in today's doc meeting so didn't want to see it fall through any cracks, just in case :-)

Thanks!
Sandra