Notes from Flock

Howdy,

At Flock this year there were two sessions of note for fedora-docs. The first was a presentation by randomuser and bexelbie on a way forward for docs. The second was a hacksession hosted by jsmith on how to make that way forward a reality. Here are some notes on that session. I am sure that something has been glossed over, so please reply with questions so we can suss out the additional details.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Workflow-Discussion#Publishing_Tooling

Thank you.

regards,

bex