Re: Getting Started Docker/Container Guide

Hi Glen

At the doc meeting, the general consensus was that the upstream documentation was great as you say, and we would just put links to it in the Fedora Release Notes.

Might be worth bringing up on the next meeting if you can be there to discuss pros n cons etc.

(fwiw I like the outline :-)

Sandra