Starting Point for the Python libvirt Application Development Guide

All -

I got permission from the libvirt team to use a document they started some years ago but never finished. I took the source as-is, except for changing the brand to fedora, and compiled it into a PDF. You can review it by downloading the PDF at https://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/libvirt-0.9-Application_Development_Guide-en-US/.

I propose to use and extend this document (using Python instead of C examples) to produce a document that can be maintained by the Fedora Docs team as well as the libvirt team. The libvirt team would be willing to review and supply patches for the new document as needed.

Please take a look at the document and post your comments on the mailing list.

Thanks,
W. David Ashley