Self-Introduction: Neville A. Cross - yn1v

Hello,

I like to contribute to Docs team

I have been editing wiki pages for local events, latam budget, latam
procedures, freemedia project.

I have using fedora since fedora core 4, I am not programmer or
sysadmin, but I have get experience in installation, creating local
repos, settin up web servers for wikimedia and wordpress. I have been
documenting part of my experience on my blog http://taygon.com

I have been part time teacher at university level on and off since 1998.
I can dig into a subject, look for the key points and make an
explanation for others.

I have been for a time freemedia coordinator, FAmSCo member and Fedora
Board member. I have helping out latam activities as Community credit
card holder, to provide resources to collaborators in this region.

I have decent writing skills in English, but excellent style in Spanish
as a native speaker.

I would like to get hand on learning how to make official documentation
helping along the way. My ultimate goal is to make the documentation for
Icaro Project, an educational robotics software/hardware made entirely
with fedora in LATAM

I hope to get a chance to help docs team.

Best regards

Neville

pub   1024D/96851663 2009-06-20 [expires: 2016-10-25]
uid Neville A. Cross (yn1v - fedora - Nicaragua) <neville@xxxxxxxxxx>
uid Neville A. Cross (Fedora Ambassador - Nicaragua)
<yn1v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
uid Neville A. Cross (YN1V - Fedora - Nicaragua) <nacross@xxxxxxxxx>
uid Neville A. Cross (Fedora Ambassador - Nicaragua) <yn1v@xxxxxxxxxx>
sub   2048g/1E3CFE30 2009-06-20