Re: I missed yet another meeting, sigh

Kendell,

I would be happy to help you DocBook-ify this text. I'm traveling
right now, but once I get settled back in next week, I'll try to get
started on it. First, I'll check out the current state of the
Accessibility Guide and see if that would still be a reasonable
starting point for you in terms of having a real-world example to work
from.

Thanks,
BC

--