Re: fedora.zanata.org vs transate.zanata.org

(2015年03月04日 04:34), Pete Travis wrote:

<http://fedora.zanata.org> or transate.zanata.org
<http://transate.zanata.org>?

https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/project/view/fedora-installation-guide

 > I think transation files in translate.zanata.org
<http://translate.zanata.org> is better than in fedora.zanata.org
<http://fedora.zanata.org> now. because translate.zanata.org
<http://translate.zanata.org> has many translation files for various
versions.

----.----1----.----2----.----3----.----4----.----5----.----6----.----7----
 > Tadashi Jokagi / Live in Matsuyama, Ehime Japan.

The Installation Guide was the first to migrate to Zanata, long ago,
before fedora.zanata.org <http://fedora.zanata.org> existed.  It was
migrated to fedora.zanata.org <http://fedora.zanata.org> recently, with
all the other guides, and we should use that location for the sake of
consistency.

Also,  the translate.zanata.org <http://translate.zanata.org> project
for it should be disabled and probably removed.

--Pete

Thanks Pete and Jokagi-san

Yes, let me reconfirm that we work on fedora.zanata.org.

Now the following books on translate.zanata have been archived.
* Fedora Installation Guide
* Fedora Installation Quick Start Guide
* Fedora Translation Quick Start Guide
* Publican branding for Fedora