F22 Schedule and Beats

Greetings,

The lull period of the release cycle is over[0], Fedora 22 has been
branched from rawhide, and it is time to start thinking about beats.
I'm adding asterisks to each name in the assignment column of the beats
table[1], please remove the asterisk next to your name to confirm you
can write the beat again, or add your name if you can help with the beat.

According to the Docs schedule for Fedora 22[2], we are validating beat
writers this week and beginning active recruitment for unclaimed beats
next week, so please take a moment soon to update the table to help us
keep on track.  You can view the full release schedule and download ics
files for your favorite calendar application too.[3]

The individual beats pages will be cleared and opened soon.

[0]
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel-announce/2015-February/001537.html
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Documentation_beats
[2] https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-22/f-22-docs-tasks.html