Re: Can we start working in Zanata?

(2015年01月14日 03:20), William Moreno wrote:
Hi

For example the Sys Admin Guide is now in Zanata:

https://fedora.zanata.org/iteration/view/system-administrators-guide/master/languages/es

Is it safe to start working now? or we need to wait something more
before we can start translating in Zanata

Pete, Petr and Docs team

The migration for all documentation to Zanata has been completed.
Could we start translating them?

Otherwise if any document you wish not to be touched, could you please set them read-only?

Thanks

noriko

William Moreno Reyes
http://about.me/williamjmorenor