Subject: 	Fwd: zanata: freeipa-guide is migrated to fedora.zanata.org
Date: 	Wed, 7 Jan 2015 19:54:44 -0500 (EST)
From: 	Ding Yi Chen <dchen@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: 	Noriko Mizumoto <noriko@xxxxxxxxxx>

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Martin Kosek" <mkosek@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ding Yi Chen" <dchen@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Petr Kovar" <pkovar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 6:08:28 PM
Subject: Re: zanata: freeipa-guide  is migrated to fedora.zanata.org

On 01/06/2015 08:14 AM, Ding Yi Chen wrote:
Hi,

The migration of the "freeipa-guide" project translations to Zanata is now complete.
Translators can start working now at https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/freeipa-guide

To use Zanata, you need to
1. Register in https://fedora.zanata.org
2. If you are not the maintainer of your project yet, contact the admin to add you as maintainer.
3. Follow the instruction http://zanata.org/help/cli/cli-configuration/ to set up client.
4. Place the attached zanata.xml, in the root directory of repository
5. (Optional) Integrate "zanata push" and "zanata pull" to your buildscript

If you have any questions or need us to provide patches, feel free to contact the Zanata dev team.

Regards,

Hello Ding Yi,

Personally, I do not think we should have these translation projects enabled
either in Transifex, nor in Zanata to avoid contributions to an orphaned, dead
guide.

The history and reasoning around orphaning FreeIPA upstream guide can be found
here:

http://www.freeipa.org/page/Upstream_User_Guide

Martin

--
Ding-Yi Chen
Software Engineer

Red Hat, Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
Level 1, 193 North Quay
Brisbane 4000
Office: +61 7 3514 8100
Fax: +61 7 3514 8199
Website: www.redhat.com

Red Hat, Inc.
Facebook: Red Hat APAC | Red Hat Japan | Red Hat Korea | JBoss APAC
Twitter: Red Hat APAC | Red Hat ANZ
LinkedIn: Red Hat APAC | JBoss APAC