Re: introduce mysefl

Thanks everyone, I will start as soon as possible.

Nunca he ido a Chile. Varios otro Países de suramerica, pero a Chile no. ¿En cual ciudad vive?

Roger

Sent from my mobile phone

On Oct 30, 2014 4:00 PM, "Mauricio Moreno R" <v1k1n60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bienvenido Roger, saludos desde Chile.

Bienvenido

Roger

Sent from my mobile phone

On Oct 29, 2014 3:47 PM, "Samuel José Gutiérrez Avilés" <search.sama@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone I am Samuel Gutierrez, I am from Nicaragua and want to contribute to the documentation of the project, I'm really not sure where to start, if I provide some help on how to start them would be very grateful, I really want to do documentation or at least maintain update the existing documentation.

Sorry for bad English.

--
sam

Saludos,