Re: OLF FAD, anyone?

Should I assume at this point it's a no?

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 1:01 AM, Pete Travis <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 09/08/2014 03:08 PM, Ruth Suehle wrote:
Ohio LinuxFest is offering us some space for a FAD, which I believe the Docs team has done in the past. Free space, listing in the schedule. We might have to pay for internet. Let me know if you're interested in trying to set something up.

Ruth

I'm mildly interested, and we have been discussing work on new or outdated guides that could make for a productive FAD.  Anyone else?

--
-- Pete Travis
 - Fedora Docs Project Leader