Separate SELinux stuff from the Security Guide?

Hi guys,

I've been thinking, since the trend seems to be to have smaller, specialized guides, such as the Firewall guide, I would like to propose to separate SELinux-related chapters from the Security Guide as it is in RHEL and as it was in Fedora too. One good reason for doing so is that huge guides are difficult to maintain and also to navigate (Deployment Guide was a great example). And there is a lot of content in RHEL SELinux guide that can be propagated to the Fedora version of the guide, so I do not expect that the guide will get any smaller. Also, as the maintainer of the SELinux guide for RHEL, I'd like to try to document things upstream first (= more eyeballs to make bugs shallow :) )

Sparks, what do you think?

Also, sorry for not bringing this up on the meeting, but it seemed we did not have enough time for the open-floor discussion.

Bara

--
Barbora Ancincova
Technical Writer 1