Fedora Docs Meeting Reminder 31MAR2014, with apologies

As usual, the Fedora Docs meeting is scheduled for 1400UTC in
#fedora-meeting on freenode.

I realized today that *someone* had scheduled an appointment for me
during the meeting time, probably because they forgot about the daylight
savings time switch when scheduling moths ago. Who has two thumbs and
messed up? You know...

If someone could chair the meeting in my absence, I would appreciate it.

--
-- Pete Travis
 - Fedora Docs Project Leader