Re: Self-introduction: Bara Ančincová

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014, Barbora Ančincová wrote:

Dear All,

My name is Bara Ančincová and I'm from Czech republic. I've started using Linux five years ago (Ubuntu), now I run Fedora on my work and home laptop. And well, this is my way how to thank the Fedora community for really nice experience I have with this distribution.

Regarding computer skills, I'm familiar with basic administration of Fedora, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and Ubuntu. In addition, I use git, DockBook, and Publican on a daily basis at work. I had some introduction to programming using bash and Python.

I work as a technical writer in Red Hat and mainly contribute to the SELinux guide and to the Installation guide. So I could start helping with these two :) The only thing is, that at this time, I'm a little bit busy with writing my master thesis, so I will be able to dedicate more time to Fedora when I finish it (hopefully in April/May).

Look forward to working with you guys :)

Welcome,

you may also like to join Czech language team if you work on docs:
https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora/language/cs/

Cheers,

Looking forward to hearing from you

Bara