Anaconda Addon Development Guide

Hello everybody,
my name is Vratislav Podzimek and I am a member of the Anaconda
installer team. The Anaconda installer now supports third-party
extensions called addons and I have written a guide for implementation,
deployment and testing of such addon.

Now I would like this guide to be included as part of the official
Fedora project documentation suite. Could anyone please tell me which
steps are needed for that to happen?

The guide is here:
http://vpodzime.fedorapeople.org/anaconda-addon-development-guide/

with the sources here: