Re: Bug 1043292 and 1043295, burning iso image to disc

These changes reflect a misspelling of "Flickr" as "Flikr". The same sed invocation that was used on the source was used on the POs, and I think I managed to push all the edited strings back in to transifex. There are probably a couple more changes coming, so I haven't republished with this change.

I thought it was already pushed to transifex.
It's my misunderstanding.

--
Regards,

Tiansworld