Badges

So, I'm excited about Badges. It's a lot of fun to pursue them, to come
up with new badge ideas, to collect the one-off badges for bragging
rights. If you don't know, check out https://badges.fedoraproject.org/
and play around for a while.

We've tossed around some ideas for Docs-related badges on IRC, but we're
a relatively asynchronous group and we're doing a lot of echoing each
other and repeating the same ideas. Let's talk about it here on the
list, refine it to something feasible, and open tickets after. This will
work much better than redundantly hassling poor threebean about it :)

Here are some rough ideas, please opine and append:

Commits to Docs repos:
5 commits - Apprentice Wordsmith - simple inkwell graphic
25 commits - Journeyman Scribe - inkwell with scroll
100 commits - Docbook Guru - the Wood Duck, as from the cover of the
O'reilly book, maybe?
500 commits - Master Publican - book graphic, as with the Publican logo
1,000 commits - The Great Senex - reading glasses graphic
-- The high targets here give even our experienced writes something to
aim for. It misses the point if you already have all the badges, right?

Contributions to Release Notes
-- I initially tossed the idea out of watching the Beats wiki pages, but
I now prefer the later suggestion of awarding this one manually - one
badge per release, with pertinent release-name based name and description.

Publishing content:
* to web.git
1 commit - Gutenberg - screw-actuated printing press graphic
5 commits - Stanhope - lever-actuated printing press graphic
20 commits - Koenig -  steam actuated printing press graphic
50 commits - Starkweather - laser printing-like graphic
* Yes, I'm proposing a separate badge set for the Publican3 publishing
system. There will probably have to be some switches flipped to enable
that system for fedmsg, if someone knows what to ask for. I'm thinking
something library themed, but it's getting late here and this part isn't
a rush.

--
-- Pete Travis
 - Fedora Docs Project Leader