Re: could we fix the scary upload wiki page?

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 08:21:11AM +0800, Christopher Meng wrote:
> 在 2013-8-13 PM8:41,"Matthew Miller" <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>写道:
> > It does when I'm this exhausted from Flock. :)
>
> So I think this page should be more official like put it into docs.fp.o
> instead of wiki page, cuz wiki page can be edited by any people, users are
> confused if it's really helpful or just one by one ideas...

While I agree that the page should be useful and well curated on the
wiki, adding another task to the already well-tasked docs team is not
a good move.  Documents like this are likely to change slightly very
often, especially during development of new upgrade related features.
That makes them poor candidates for official docs that (1) have a much
higher barrier to entry for content, and (2) only get a lot of love at
specific points in the release cycle.

Keep this doc where it is but cleanup efforts are always greatly
appreciated.