Documenting livemedia-creator

Hi everyone,

Unless I'm mistaken, we don't currently document livemedia-creator, the tool used to create customized live images. Its predecessor, livecd-creator, wasn't documented either:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Features/ReworkLiveCD

An extensive readme with procedures is available here: https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/lorax.git/tree/README.livemedia-creator

I'm thinking that adding this to the Fedora Live Images guide would make sense, and the Installation Guide and other docs could refer readers to it where appropriate.

Has this been discussed previously? If not, what does everyone think?

Cheers,

Jack

--
Jack Reed