Self introduction

Hi,

I am Fedora developer / package maintainer and currently upstream for the
Tuned project. I am member of Power Management and Amateur Radio SIGs.
I recently got doc writers ACLs and I will focus especially on the
Power Management Guide improvements / updates from
the developer perspective. I will tightly cooperate with Jack Reed who
will beautify my ugly drafts :)

thanks & regards

Jaroslav