Re: Can't publish readme-burning-iso to docs for Fedora 18 to docs website

I've published the latest version of the guide and all the translations that were at least 90% complete except for zh-CN.  zh-CN translation has some issues.  I was able to figure out a couple of the problems but there is one that I haven't been able to get around.
Are they translation related errors? If so, just tell me and we can fix it ASAP.

--
Regards,

Tiansworld
Fedora Project Contributor