Docs leader elections

As you may have seen in the meeting minutes, the end of the release
cycle means it's time to select a leader for the Docs group. While
I've greatly enjoyed the opportunity to herd the cats for F17 and F18,
I won't be able to devote the necessary time and effort in the coming
months. Therefore, I am removing myself from eligibility for
re-election. That means the floor is open to anyone!

Please submit nominations to this list no later than 0000 UTC on
Friday, 11 January. If there are multiple nominees at the deadline, we
will hold an election.

The following is a complete list of nominees at of this writing:

* WITHDRAWN: Zach Oglesby (zoglesby)
* Pete Travis (randomuser)

If you have any questions, please ask.

Thanks,