Talking Points

Hi,
as I mentioned it today on docs meeting - there was agreement
with marketing, that docs team is going to write the announcement
and it will be polished/"marketized" by marketing team. But we
still have Talking Points - current SOP says, marketing team is
owner [1].

As it's going to be heavily based on the RN and the announcement
(or vice versa), it would make sense to be written by docs team
too. Are you, as a team, ok with it?

>From Ambassador POV it's a nice idea to have a list of Features
we can talk about. Also in cooperation with Design team (task
for marketing probably) nice flyers/posters could be produced.
(Don't want to cross-post too many lists, I'll ask both Design
and Ambassadors teams).

Other idea is to avoid tech journalists to use the raw Features
list (but as Robyn pointed out on the previous marketing list
thread, they probably won't...) but use something "more suitable
for media" that really features Features ;-)

Currently F18 Talking Points are poor orphans... [2].

Jaroslav

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talking_Points_SOP
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_18_talking_points