Re: Fedora Virtualization Getting Started Guide

Le 19 nov. 2012 08:04, "Dayle Parker" <dayleparker@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> On 11/17/2012 06:51 AM, Daniel Cabrera wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The Spanish team has finished the translation of the Fedora
>> Virtualization Getting Started Guide [1], but I'm not able to publish
>> it. I mean, I can publish it but only in English.
>>
>> I've also tried to publish the Dutch and Japanese versions, with the
>> same result.
>>
>> Any Help?
>>
>> [1]
>> https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedoravirtgettingstartedguide/
>>
>> Thanks in advance, regards,
>> Daniel Cabrera (es)
>>

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Thanks for the email and for all of your team's translation work! I think as the doc maintainer it's my job to publish it (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Hi,
It is :-)
However  there are also some publishers between both teams, docs and trans who can assist. It takes time, then better to have translators doing so.
and to helps us found quality as we know that it won't be published before filling the ticket or agreeing with our own publisher.

/me has to review and publish many in Fr..