Re: Fedora Virtualization Getting Started Guide - ready for translation

On 10/29/2012 09:49 PM, Tiansworld wrote:
On 10/29/2012 04:12 PM, Dayle Parker wrote:
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that the Fedora Virtualization Getting
Started Guide is now branched for Fedora 18 and ready for translation in
Transifex:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/fedoravirtgettingstartedguide/

This guide has never been translated before, so please let me know if I
have missed setting anything up.

Many thanks to the contributors who have helped with this guide, and a
huge advance thank you to the translators!

Cheers,

Thanks Dayle,
Could you please put these resources under the fedora.transifex.net, that means put them under the Fedora Project? So we don't need to request a new language team.

Thank you Tiansworld (and all the others who caught this) -- I had missed that step entirely! Thanks to the help of nb, the guide is now part of the Fedora Project on Transifex. It can be found here and is now *actually* ready for translation:

https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedoravirtgettingstartedguide/

Apologies for the trouble.
Cheers,
Dayle