How to join docs FAS group (Self-Introduction)

I recently joined the team of documentation, but do not know how to integrate into FAS. My info below:

I am Eduardo Mayorga from Nicaragua, I've worked whit Translation team since 2 months ago, basic Linux knowledge, I am also convincing, and I think I could be helpful because I am skilled at writing.
FAS username: mayorgalinux

Regards.

Eduardo Mayorga Téllez
http://mayorgalinux.tk