Re: Reminder: Guides due to be branched on 2 October

Ben,

That's hugely helpful - thanks very much. You've given me a strong sense of what the expectations are and they match what I'd assumed would have to be the case: that we all work to get the guides branched as soon as possible to give the translators as much time as possible, but that we're ultimately beholden to how Fedora development itself progresses.

Yes, updating the Installation Guides will be a much bigger undertaking this time around. I'll certainly be doing my utmost to give localization as much breathing room as possible though.

Onward and upward!

Thanks again,

Jack