Re: Contributors list of F17 release notes

When can you solve the problem?

Best Regards,
Christopher Meng------'Cicku'

Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and Contributor of GNU.
Blog:http://cicku.me
Twitter:@cickumqt
Hope you can visit and leave some comments.
More Contact info see here:http://about.me/cicku