Docs Leader elections!

It is a tradition in Docs for the leader to offer to step aside at the
end of each release. With Fedora 17 coming out tomorrow, this means
it's time for me to see if anyone else wants the role.

By the start of Monday's meeting, please volunteer or nominate a
willing victim to the mailing list. If there are no
volunteers/nominees, I will continue on as leader. If there is only
one candidate, then that person is the winner by default. If there are
multiple candidates, we will set up an election to select the new
leader.

If you have any questions, please ask on-list so that everyone can see
the answers.

Thanks,
BC

--