Self-introduction

I have written a lot of academic papers for my English classes. I covered a variety of topics in those papers. I wrote a screen play based on the "Killer Angles" novel by Michael Shaara. I wrote a descriptive paper on series and parallel electrical circuitries and another descriptive paper on the process of long division. I can go on about the history of Linux for 15-20 pages. I am two years into studying for a BS in Electrical Engineering so my skill set is a beginner's level of c and c++ and I am taking a java class over the summer. I am learning a lot about linux from Fedora 16's documentation and I want to be able to keep it easy to learn for users of future version. I am getting a "service unavailable" prompt when I tried to sync my key with server specified.

Thank you.