Re: docs.fedoraproject.org inaccessible

----- Original Message -----

Ok, nirik and I were trying to reproduce this earlier and have not been able to so far. Also note that I was looking in the git repo for the website itself and the index.html for zh-TW is not there so while it may well be in transifex it doesn't look like it has been brought across.

> > 2) That there are a number of zh-TW translations in transifex.net
> > which have not been pushed to docs.fedoraproject.org. I have not
> > been able to confirm this is the case yet, but can certainly see
> > their are very few guides translated to zh-TW appearing on
> > docs.fedoraproject.org.
> >

> Yes, zh-tw translation rate is bad, but some translated guides were
> there in Fedora 13, 12, 11 and some earlier releases. Users should be
> able to see them.

Again, because we weren't able to reproduce what you are seeing when we set language to zh-TW we can actually see those guides. I will try again.

Steve