How to deal with bogus entry in DB?

Hi docs folks,

I think I have got a tough jouney to publish zh-CN translation of
install guide.

In the install-guide working directory, I want to install the book and
get these error messages:

  (f16>)$ publican install_book --site_config ../web/homepage.cfg --lang
zh-CN

  DEBUG: Publican: config loaded
  ERROR: bogus entry found in DB:
  zh-TW/Fedora/12/pdf/Installation_Quick_Start_Guide
  ERROR: bogus entry found in DB: zh-TW/Fedora/12/pdf/Virtualization_Guide

Then I cd to my local copy of website dir, look into the directory
`publish_html/zh-TW/Fedora/12/`. No pdf subdirectory there indeed, let
alone the two guide mentioned in the error messages.

I think the fedoradocs.db might need manual fix, so I create a 'fix-db'
branch, and manually delete bogus entries in the db:

  (fix-db)$ sqlite3 fedoradocs.db
  SQLite version 3.7.7.1 2011-06-28 17:39:05
  Enter ".help" for instructions
  Enter SQL statements terminated with a ";"
  sqlite> select * from books where language = 'zh-TW' and version = 12
and format = 'pdf' ;
  sqlite> delete from books where language = 'zh-TW' and version = 12
and format = 'pdf' ;
  sqlite> .exit

After that, a rerun of publican install_book seems fine.

So am I right of the manual operation? I have skimmed the list archives
and find the similar error reported and later fixed. But I don't know
how it was fixed.

--
alick
Fedora 16 (Verne) user