Bugzilla privileges

Are there any docs people that are not in packager or triager that would like/need bugzilla privileges? If so, please email me and I can add you to the fedorabugs group.  Please make sure that your email address in bugzilla is the same as your email as listed in FAS (not your fedoraproject.org email) this is necessary for the sync script to apply the privileges to the correct bugzilla account.

Nick

Sent from my iPhone