New contributor for documentation in fedora.

Hi there,

I'm new in contributor community of Linux but I use Linux since almost 7-8 years now. I already make a correction in a french translation of fedora's changelog but that was a tiny contribution. Now I want spend more time to improve Linux usability. So, for that I begin by documentation and maybe translation later.
I'm a beginner Unix Administrator since 4 years. I do some dev years ago in java and php but it's far behind me when I see real dev coding. So I'm a good scripter at least.

I don't have so much time but I will do my best for the few documentation I wrote. Since I read a lot of documentation, cause my job, I would be an excellent choice for correct some how-to or whatever I read.

If I do some mistake in my English, please show me where I'm wrong :). I'm not use to wrote in English, but I can't be worst.

Regards.

pub 4096R/862907E5 2011-05-26
Key fingerprint = 4549 A7CA 17DC D0AA 0FE0 7953 E6A8 A0C8 8629 07E5
uid Romain Forlot <rforlot@xxxxxxxxx>
sub 4096R/153E34C2 2011-05-26