Re: Docs Website Broken

Hi:

Thank you to Steve for dealing with the unexpected problems in publishing the
Musicians' Guide over the past few days. I'm glad to have the most recent
version available on the website now, because some colleagues are interested
in using it!

As for fixing the website, I'm curious how you reverted the changes. When I
tried to run `git revert` I got an error saying the binary file "fedoradocs.db"
couldn't be reverted. Then I tried to use Publican to un-publish the guide,
and that also didn't work. Maybe this could/should be added to the wiki?

Regards,
Christopher.