Hi, I'd like to help!

Hello,

I'm Pete, and I'm a linux hobbyist.  My day job is working as a field
technician for a large company that provides maintenance contracts to
the enterprise.  I've been using Fedora for about three years, and have
been impressed with the quality of the product.  There are lots of areas
I'd LIKE to contribute in, but documentation probably best fits my
skillset.  There's a lot to learn from Fedora, and I've found a few
areas that aren't well documented. I realized today that I'd learn more
by teaching, and would like the group's approval and assistance in
becoming a contributor.

Thanks,

Pete Travis