Re: Two questions for Fedora translators

On Mon, 2011-09-05 at 01:04 +0200, Petr Kovar wrote:

On another note, I was wondering what is Fedora translators' opinion on
not publishing docs translations that are below a certain threshold level,
say 15% or 25%?

I realized it would be worth asking you translators while I was working on
updating POT files and syncing translations for the Deployment Guide, since
the most complete translation for this guide is currently at ca. 10%.

I *think* the general rule we've been working to is that we'll publish anything that's 70% or more translated. However, there are some translation teams that have requested exceptions to this in the past — sometimes they do not want a document published until it is 100% translated, other times they want it published even if it is below 70% done. As ever, these things are always up for discussion!

Nathan