Re: Self-Introduction: Ruth Suehle

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 10:53:35AM -0400, Ruth Suehle wrote:
> > Glad to have you aboard.  There are lots of things happening right now.
> >  What are you interested in?
> >

> Well, step one, hang around for a bit and get acquainted. But I'm open to
> writing, editing, organizing, thinking of limericks, and occasionally
> playing "Ring Around the Rosie" with a pengiun. Which is to say, not all
> that picky.

Here's an idea -- is there a way for Ruth to effectively dogfood the
new Documentation Guide?  As a new contributor, she'd be an ideal
candidate to tell the writers whether the material is sufficient (and
readable enough) to get her started, and further, she's an ideal
candidate to make editorial suggestions to fix bugs. ;-)

Red Hat Summit/JBossWorld -- Register now!  http://.theredhatsummit.com