Re: e-mail of introduction.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 12:25 PM, Luis Enrique Bazan de Leon
<bazanluis20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello, my name is Luis and my IRC nick is LoKoMurdoK, I'm helping to create
> the documentation for the project ICARO.

Hello Luis -- it's good to run into you again after meeting you at
FUDCon Panamá.  Welcome to the docs mailing list -- I hope you find
this a welcoming place to discuss Fedora documentation and help make
our documentation better.  If you have any questions or concerns,
please don't hesitate to ask questions either here or on the IRC
channel.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader (and occasional Docs contributor)