Re: Self-introduction:

-- Sent from me

On 8 Oct 2010 1:44 p.m., Nathan Thomas <nathan.thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 07/10/10 13:14, Dilip P Kumar wrote:
Greetings.
Greetings Dilip, and welcome!

My main language is english, and all my contributions will be in
english. However, India is in a weird state of transition- from British
english to American english. Half of us use "colour" while the other
half say "color". I will try and stick to the "color" world, but do
expect an occasional error.
I think you got mixed up in the last sentence ;-)

Best wishes
Nathan
(British English speaker!)

_____