Fedora 14 Technical Notes

In last night's meeting it was observed that we might be light on
talking points and release notes, and that we might look at changed
packages that haven't gotten a feature page.

To that end, I have placed an updated version of the Fedora Technical
Notes at

http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/technical-notes/en-US

The Fedora Technical Notes lists all changes between Fedora 13 and
Fedora 14 Alpha, with links to the upstream website where available.
Note that only the US English version reflects Fedora 14 Alpha.  The
other languages are still Fedora 13.

--McD