Release Notes Schedule

I mentioned earlier that I put an annotated schedule at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Notes_schedule

What I failed to mention, and should have .... THIS IS A WIKI!

If you have comments, concerns, good ideas, please don't be shy about
adding them so we can all benefit.

Note that the left 2 columns are from poelcat's schedule (well, the item
field may have been shortened to fit my to-do list), but the right two
columns provide a space to keep notes about what we intend to do, or
what we did, and perhaps more important, what we didn't think of and
should try to remember next time.

--McD