Re: any docs pages on the wiki that need love?

On Wed, Jun 09, 2010 at 03:34:39PM -0400, David Nalley wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 2:59 PM, Ian Weller <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > As I'm sure quite a few of you know, I'll be having people at our
> > hackfest Friday at SELF working on cleaning up the wiki.
> >
> > Does anybody in Docs have any specific requests for (groups of) pages to
> > clean up?
> >

> Join

I talked with Eric (Sparks) about this at length the other day -- he
and I, and maybe a few other deeply Docs-involved folks, want to take
on the task of simplifying these pages.  If it's easier we'll rip and
replace, but I think we'd like to ultimately have much shorter and
more easily understood pages for new contributors.  Right now it's a
real tangle of weeds and a lot is outdated and needs archiving.