Self-Introduction: Giannhs Varsamis - Greek

What other projects or writing have you worked on in the past? I have
worked and i still working as a articles writer in my website.I also
have written some guides for software on Linux.

What level and type of computer skills do you have? I am using Linux
(Two Distros Ubuntu & Fedora).I also have studied HTML in the past and
now i am studing Python.I have programmed SQL lessons for the near
future(as soon as i finish Python).

What other skills do you have that might be applicable? I am still a
student so i don't have any very special skills, i have mentioned my
skills in the previous paragraph.

What makes you an excellent match for the project? I really like
writing.And i have written guides how-to's and some others in the
past.( Some are in my native language and some others are in English!)

[unimor@unimor ~] # gpg --fingerprint EC7E3A55
pub   2048R/EC7E3A55 2010-06-04 Giannhs Varsamis (gaidouri)
<giannhs.var@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Key fingerprint = C543 F142 A759 6CE0 776C  0C63 CA1C 8E9E EC7E 3A55
sub   2048R/3E4AE1CD 2010-06-04