Newcomer from Russia

Hello,
my name is Evgeny Pashkov. I am from Russia, Nizhniy Novgorod and I like to join the Fedora team. I use linux for a few years and I want improve my experience in it. There are some notes about my experience: installation and configuration, Shell Scripting, configuration http and proxy, the C programming language and a few other development tools such as gcc, svn, etc. How I can join the group and how I can find sponsors?

--
Best regards,
Evgeny Pashkov