Live Image guide update

Hi,

Sorry I missed the meeting tonight - I volunteered to update the Photo section of the User Guide for laubersm without realising that the switch to Shotwell meant that about half the guide needed to be rewritten from scratch...

... so if anyone would like to proofread that would be great! It's in the git repo.

Live Image guide: we got this finished and, after one or two hiccups, branched.

Nathan